Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dexter Season 5

Well for two days I watched Dexter Season 5 and it was awesome. I heard some people bitching about the addition of Lummen (Julia Stiles, whos hot), but I liked it. My only complaint was how Dexter reacted to her. He always wanted someone he could share his dark secret with and not have to kill them. It seemed like when he opened up to Lummen it was kid of anticlimactic, but the ending seemed right as if he had grown attached to her. Other than that I loved it, once again Dexter seemed on the verge of getting caught. I heard that him and his real life wife, who plays Debra (his sister), have gotten divorced. And in a interview about the divorce they stated they would continue to work together for one more year. I don't know how truthful this is, but does it mean an end to Dexter or his sister?

1 comment:

Viking Wolf Woman said...

i'm just on the verge of finishing season 4 - which has been great. Unfortunately I know the ending, so that kind of sucks. I hope I can avoid that with the next season before I get a chance to see it.