Sunday, October 17, 2010

Zombie Movies

Well I finally talked Damian into watching some other scary movies. So far the closest thing to scary that he has put down is Zombieland and all the Jaws movies. Last weekend the kids and I sat down to Night of the Living Dead (1968).

Hailie did the best at first, she didn't cover her eyes like Damian was. She sat all alone at her Dora table watching until the part when Barbara was sitting down in the kitchen and the zombie was walking up behind her. She then came over to sit with me and asked why the girl doesn't use the knife and kill the Zombie. She yelled at the screen a couple of times, trying to get direction and then passed out on the couch.

Damian would go from covering his eyes to watching for about the first half of the movie, he finally finished it and realized it wasn't so bad.

This weekend we started the original Dawn of the Dead, so far so good. We are about half way through it and he only covered up in the beginning at the apartment complex.

Well gotta go, will report later after I finish Human Centipede: The first Sequence

1 comment:

Viking Wolf Woman said...

That's awesome. I would totally expect that Hailie would be like, Doy, Kill the zombie. You'll have to report again when you finish DOTD. And I'll be awaiting your review of Centipede....I haven't seen that yet.