Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Californication

I have never denied my man crush on David Duchovny, so you might think my saying that Californication is a must see might be a little bias. I would like to say put that all behind you and watch this show, I downloaded the first season before leaving and have been watching it non-stop. Current running shows, becasue Sopranos would lead all the time, on pay channels would have to be Entourage and Californication as must see's. David plays the character perfectly, no one else could have done it.

2 comments:

harleygirl13 said...

I have not watched this program yet but I have a couple of new shows this year that I an so into. They are True Blood and Sons of Anarchy. True Blood just finished it's first season and is coming back. It has got very high ratings and I heart for Bill the vampire. This program has it all gore,humor,romance and sex. It is SOOOO good. I don't know what I will do without it.Sons of Anarchy is of course a motorcycle gang. And they do it all.Cheat steal,kill,and sex. It has Peggy Bundy from Married with children in it and she is one Mother of a Bitch.I think this one is done for the season also. There is a great story line to both of these showsBut if you get a chance to watch them I believe you will like them both.

Viking Wolf Woman said...

I will have to rent True Blood.....have been looking forward to that one for a long time. When is Sons of Anarchy on?

haha, Mother of a Bitch. DO LOVE.