Sunday, January 11, 2009

Congrats go to...

I want to put a congratulations out to the following winners.

Mickey Rourke for best actor in The Wrestler

Collin Farrel for best actor in a Comedy - In Bruges ***excellent movie, I suggest everyone see it

Danny Boyle for all his work, but he finally gets credit for Slumdog Millionaire

Heath Ledger for being in the best movie ever and playing one of the creepiest roles in Batman. It was best to go down after this than that mountain lover movie.

Anna Paquin for showing her boobs in True blood

Wall-E for best animation

4 comments:

Otis said...

So why dont i know any those movies but Batman...lol

harleygirl13 said...

I agree about batman. While I was in South Beach the place we stayed had put in a movie theater. It was just for personal use. I mean like we got Batman and just us watched it. The screen covered one whole wall must have been at least 15 feet wide and to the ceiling. The sound was awsome. We could control it and we had it rocking. The room vibrated. They had big oversized leather couch the was so deep you could sit with your legs stretched out in front of you. We took drinks and chips. The movie was great!!! Awesome job of Heath. I will see it agin and liston more to the music but it wobn't be quite the same on my TV. Glad you saw Tru Bodd. Did you like it?? I want to see Wall-E and stepbrothers. I have heard alot of good about th Wrestler and I guess Mickey maybe has finally got his stuff together.

Viking Wolf Woman said...

Dying to see The Wrestler. I have been loving the new Mickey Rourke since 'Spun'. He is jacked up looking and he is probably crazy, but he is fun to watch.

In Bruges was great, and I just saw Slumdog last week. LOVED it. Can't wait to see it again.

Wall-E looks AWESOME on Blu-Ray.

Jumbo's Lezis said...

Spun was a good movie. I think I am the only one to like the remake of Get Carter, I mean I like it enough to own it and watch it repeatedly. I love Sylvester Stallone and Mickey Rourke in it, their are like to unmovable forces meeting.