Sunday, January 18, 2009

Only two thoughts



First I would like to talk about "Redbox". I started seeing them at grocery stores and outside of pharmacy's, but it wasn't till my last trip to Seattle that I tried one. To broke for a whore, I decided to try out its $1.00 movie rental. I went online, made an account and selected my movie, Mirrors. When I arrived at the redbox I inserted my credit card, it spit out my movie and immediately sent an email to my phone saying the transaction was complete. The next day I returned the movie and was informed by email that everything went successful. I have to say this was almost to convenient to see new movies while on the road.

Second, someone please explain the **Low battery light**. Low - Battery - Light
Your battery is low, so here is a high frequency, Red #22 light, to pierce the sky and burn retinas

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use insideredbox.com, you can get different codes for free movies, also, sign up for email alerts, you get a free code and every monday you get a free movie code sent to your phone, you have to sign up for it on their website (redbox.com). Been using redbox for about a month and if you use a different debit/credit card for each code, same code can be used more than once. If there is a movie that you want that you know will be rented out by the time you get to the store, you can go on the website at 12am est and reserve said movie and pick it up later. Not a bad system.

Jumbo's Lezis said...

Look at you, the redbox pro. I am going to try it out.

Viking Wolf Woman said...

We were checking these out the other day - right now we don't have time to use it but thanks for the explanation of how it works!