Sunday, November 2, 2008

HOLY GHOST HUNTERS!!!!

I am watching my Tivo'd GH Live while typing out these last two posts. If you have it taped, go to about 1hr 25 minutes in with Jason and Grant and holy shit they get one of the creepiest disemboweled voices ever. It seems that they have been getting more and more voices this year that we could hear with our own ears, this one live, scared me, but I had to rewind it. I am glad melissa didnt have Sci-Fi, because Damian wouldnt have slept after this.

WATCH THE DAMN SHOW!!!!!!

UPDATE, THE NOISES START AROUND 1:10, THERE IS A WHISPER OR SOMETHING THAT IS CREEPY

1 comment:

Viking Wolf Woman said...

Well, Dangit, I didn't start taping (yes I said TAPING, I live in the stone ages), until about two and a half hours in, so I can't watch this!!!! It better turn up next week on the 'best of'