Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hot off the shit press

The Haunting of Molly Hartley

This was probably the worst "scary" movie I have seen in a long time. You should probably just ignore this one, but I almost say watch it just to see how not to make a movie. I don't even know if this can be classified as scary, there was one scary face in the middle, besides that it just had scary noises, I'm not lying. There wasn't one monster, ghost, demon or gore scene in it. Just a bunch of girls in skirts whom never take their tops off, come on who makes a movie without nudity, at least give us something. Its 88 minutes of pure shit, there isnt one thing scary about this, not even the dramatic and twisty end produces so much as a scare. The movie ends on a high noted teenage rock song, it didn't make any fucking sense.

1 comment:

Viking Wolf Woman said...

Oh boy. Sorry you sat through this sack of crap. this movie is all kinds of wrong. I blogged about it a while back, so read it if you want... I didn't say much different than you did.