Monday, March 2, 2009

The Man, The Myth, The Legend


So I waited a long time for this to hit the shelf and here it is in its Blu-Ray goodness. I am not going to beat around the bush on this, I wasnt happy. I mean Bruce was awesome, but the movie was just lacking. I would had preferred watching Army of Darkness again. There are lots of extras on this that are pretty entertaining, so make sure to check them out. I am not saying to stay away, if your a fan then watch it, but dont expect the next Bubba Hotep.

Let me update this. Bruce was good in this movie, don't get me wrong. I especially liked the concept of the movie, it was great. I just think I was looking for a Evil Dead 2 or Army of Darkness and it fell short from that. I felt like i was watching a washed down version of what it could have been.

1 comment:

Viking Wolf Woman said...

(fingers in ears) LALALALALA I can't hear you LALALALALALA